Migrate to Azure with Nordcloud, Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
End of support for 2008 servers is coming soon. Migrate your Windows Server and SQL Server applications to Azure to accelerate innovation with improved cost savings and security.
Extended Security Updates will be available for free in Azure for 2008 and 2008 R2 versions of SQL Server and Windows Server for three more years after the end of support deadlines (extended Support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end on July 9, 2019 and for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will end on January 14, 2020).
Nordcloud can help you evaluate your workloads and ensure that you are selecting the best and most cost effective migration process to Azure.
Why migrate your server 2008 applications to Azure now?
- Innovation - Embrace the tools in Azure to modernize your applications. Focus on business innovation with fully managed services like Azure SQL Database, Azure App Service and Azure IaaS.
- Cost Savings - Reduce your infrastructure costs with free extended security updates, the Azure Hybrid Benefit, and optimized infrastructure. Save up to $750K when you move one hundred 2008 servers to Azure.
- Security and compliance - Counter sophisticated cyber threats with our secure cloud foundation and help meet compliance requirements with the most certifications of any cloud provider. Get free security updates for 3 more years after end of support.
We Discover - Migrate - Optimise - Manage
- In depth discovery enabling Nordcloud to provide cost analysis for running in Azure, as well as a migration plan.
- Secure deployment of the required Azure infrastructure and the final migration, allowing you to benefit from the security updates though to 2023.
- Once your applications are running smoothly in Azure, Nordcloud will start an optimisation process to ensure you are minimising your costs when running in Azure.
- Nordclouds Managed Cloud Services team will manage the Azure infrastructure on your behalf.